please SIGN UP to receive your FREE VIDEO on 10 ways to skyrocket your grant writing success!
"Facing a predicted budget shortfall of $281,000 in a school district with declining property values and increasing poverty, I stumbled upon an article written about a school that received a large technology grant. I wanted more for the kids in my district, but there was no new money coming in so I reached out to Toni Rockis, whose grant writing work was featured in the article. We partnered together to write a technology grant that placed a netbook in the hands of every middle school student in our district. Toni and her team met with my colleagues and me and together we wrote and re-wrote what eventually materialized into a $640,000 award for the District. Toni’s team began the journey that has led us to over $2M in grant awards."
Jeanne Davis, Superintendent
Creve Coeur School District 76
Creve Coeur, Illinois
Ease Your Tight Budget with Foundation Funding, Orland Park, Illinois
With dwindling budgets and increased expectations to do more with less, you’re forced to look for creative ways to bring new money and resources into your organization. We’ll help you do that!
This intensive, one-day seminar is designed to expand your knowledge of how to obtain money from a very valuable source many administrators don’t know much about – foundations! It’s filled with “how-to” instructions and invaluable samples that will help you master the process of applying for money from foundations.
Whether you’re new to grant writing or just want to improve your skills, this seminar is for you! You’ll get “must-have” information to help you prepare award-winning foundation proposals and go out and get the grant money that your school deserves.
Stay tuned for more information and to register.
- RT @EducationNext: Chronic absenteeism—a measure of both excused and unexcused absences—can be a window into what’s wrong. https://t.co/ZPa…
- An oldie but goodie: Scaling the Wall: 5 Ways to Get Unsolicited Proposals Heard https://t.co/x2tPI91x7b via @npquarterly
- Ed Dept grant competition to support, train, and reward excellent teachers and school leaders https://t.co/yTZaGcPsXq due 2/4/17 #grantalert
- The "Big Bet" of a Funder That Hasn't Forgotten Traditional Public Schools https://t.co/tAwZ8Hktlh #schoolfunding
- We've won grants for schools for charging carts so these tips are great! https://t.co/j6CqRfKw9W #getagrant #iPads #chromebooks