Grant Writing Services
- Strategic Planning – identify needs, analyze grant opportunities, select potential funders, and develop a school/district grant funding plan
- Grant Proposal Development – work collaboratively with your organization to write grant proposals
- Professional Development – offer a variety of seminars, workshops, webinars, and conferences to strengthen your own current grant writing skills or to train professionals moving into a grant writing role within your organization
- Critique of Grant Proposals – review and critique your grant proposals before you send them to potential funders
- Evaluation of Grant-funded Programs – design and/or implement your 3rd-party, external evaluation of your grant-funded programs
- Administrative Oversight of Grant-funded Programs – write quarterly reports sent to funders, prepare budget amendments, and provide professional development seminars written into funded proposals
If Granted associates can assist you, please contact us to discuss our services.